tiistai 18. kesäkuuta 2013

quick hello

I haven't been able to post for a long time. Moving and working takes most of the time and the rest of I feel just chilling or be with friends.


I would actually have some new buys, but right now I don't have any good camera to use and I don't really like to use my HTC which sucks. My taobao order also arrived here last week and finally I have long hair again! I'm so happy :-)


In the really beginning when my summer holiday started our dear Monica turned 19 and she left to Korea for the whole summer, so we had her birthday/farewell parties! She made us really delicious food with margaritas and later in the evening we had some really nice tequila shots (even thought we didn't even have any lemons so we used oranges lol..). I was wearing my new green peplum dress which I bought from BikBok with only 25euros.

But one of the most important days for me happened was 16th of June. Lana Del Rey's concert. It was amazing. No, it was more than amazing. Me and Laura get up around 7AM in the morning and left to line up for the concert. Around 2PM they made the line and we were on the line almost 5h standing..in the heavy rain. But was all worth it! 
My shoes were all wet, so did my jacket and was so cold but seriously no regrets! We also got really good place and we saw her really well. We just cried and cried, sang and screamed! It was so wonderful! I have some videos but I think the quality is too bad to add here :-( I love you Lana.

Anyway I'm planning to make an apartment post later when I got the camera here and also show you the new items I have. This was pretty shitty post but no one cares :-D



2 kommenttia:

  1. eiii oot liian kaunis aina en kestä xD sul on ollu aktiivinen loman alku :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahahah no enhän ole, oot ihan höpsö :-D ja joo, kerrankin on oikeesti jotain tekemistä!

      Poista