tiistai 7. tammikuuta 2014

must have 2014

I'm such a great blogger right? Yes I know I haven't updated my blog since forever. This time I cannot even blame that 'I never do anything' because actually I have been doing a lot.
My Christmas holiday ended today. Gotta say Christmas was the only day I didn't enjoy that much but overall my holiday was really good. I visited Tampere, went shopping, drank, clubbed etc. Yea that sounds good for me at least.

2014 New Year resolutions..hmm. Well I can sure make good resolutions but I cannot keep them. Every single year I have told myself how I will loose weight and get fit but..let's see will it happen this year either. Another thing I promised myself is to stay single this year.
Resolutions which has something to do with yourself are always the hardest. But when it's about things..it's much more easier. Here comes my 'must have 2014'- list.

Get my blonde hair back

Buy Jordan Retro 3's
Lisää kuvateksti

Get Nikes

Loose at least 10kg
Buy Chicago Bulls tank top (..I can accept fake one too....)

Get my tattoos

2013 'What happened?'January; I broke the radius bone of the right hand, had a gypsum for 5 weeks
February; Heard that Lana Del Rey is coming to Finland, bought the tickets. Lost 4 kilos.
March; No special memories.
April; Looking for an apartment. 
May; May Day with friends, started smoking. Started working.
June; Moved to own apartment with ex-boyfriend, summer holiday, working.
July; A lot of drama, problems and tears.
August; Back to school, turning eighteen.
September; Broke up after 2 years relationship.
October; Moving back home, drinking and clubbing with best people.
November; Drinking, drinking, partying, having fun, pre-xmas parties.
December; Drinking and clubbing, planning future, Christmas, visiting Tampere, New year in Porvoo with the best people.

I'm not sure was this the best year for me but at least I grew up and opened my eyes. Now I really understand that "Life's a lesson". The biggest thank you goes to my friends, I love you idiots.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti