maanantai 21. huhtikuuta 2014

Waddup?

What's up people! I've been very quiet here and I apologize that. I'm not even very sure why, I have been just really lazy to take pictures or tell any new news.
But well let's start from somewhere, at first I am happy to tell you that I finally got a steady job. I'll start working on Tuesday in grocery store..money money!
Having a job means also that finally I can move from home. Me and my best bitch Monica will move together (hopefully soon). We've been searching an apartment already and have an opportunity to go see one really perfect one soon. 



What else..well finally I have started working out! This Easter holiday were just pretty..oh well alcohol talks. 4 days drinking...not cool. Well thank God holidays are over and I can track my normal rhythm. I lost my wallet last week tho (don't ask how, I got no idea. And no, I wasn't hammered up) so I gotta go ask new gym card and wait my new bankcard to arrive. 



Some people might know that I've been using colored circle lenses before, right? Now I haven't use 'em like..for 2 years soon. One day I was actually wondering to get brown lenses again, just for fun. I'm not looking for to get any 'dolly eyes' shit, but since my hair is close to black I would like to see how I look with dark eyes again. And I'm so interested to try so called (ok I don't even know what ya people call that) Arabic makeup with brown eyes. 

More things to buy. My bae (..my phone) has been broken since February and I've been living with fucking old Nokia phone last damn painful 3 months. Feel my pain. That's why I was planning to buy new phone asap, probably golden iPhone 5s? Can you believe this; I CANNOT TAKE #SELFIES.
Also gotta buy punch of new clothes. Like for real I have to. I feel I'm using same clothes (..which are usually Monica's) every single day. 


Anygays I'll try to shape up with blogging. Because spring has arrived I really should go take some pictures. I try I try I try.

Peace!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti