tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

life trough my phone

I'm such a bad blogger and even I might do quite much stuff, I never remember to take pictures?! Anyway, I'll try to make bigger post still this week because I have so many clothes to show!
From today only phone pictures, I'm sorry :-(


♥ ebay brought me many pairs of new lashes! yes!  ♥ some shoppings from Tallinn, Estonia..that cosmopolitan..haven't drink it yet because it looks so pretty! ♥ ripped jeans mabe by me (even thought I left them to Estonia.......fml) ♥ relaxing beach- day with my boyfriend



♥ playing with my new phones camera ♥ random hair- picture :-) ♥ drinking bubble tea with Laura at E2 ♥ Leena having a visit at our place! ♥ older picture from June ♥ at hotel in Estonia with my cousin


♥ with my boyfriend before going to dinner ♥ sneakpeak from new clothes! ♥ and well..again!

Anyway I'll catch you guys later, love you!

3 kommenttia: