sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

make-up inspirations




Oh well who doesn't love makeups. At least I do and I have found many inspiring makeup-pictures recently. Finally also Finland get to enjoy the spring, quite late but at least it came, so happy about the spring I decided to try new makeup styles! I have always been fake lashes- user and I'll be that also in the future, I just love long and massive lashes! Like some of you might now I had lash-extensions last summer when I went to China (was so hot in there that after 15minutes all your mascaras would be on your cheeks...or make you look like a panda) and they were actually really handy and easy but not just long enough for me. This spring and summer my eye makeup inspirations will be of course long lashes (normal and lower lashes), strongs eyeliner, golden and brown and glittery. For the lips this year I favor nude-lips. I think they look great with dramatic eyes!
I was also planning that maybe finally I could start to practise how to make perfect contouring and highlights...like Kim Kardashian














How about you? What is your favorite and ideal perfect makeup? Natural, dramatic, romantic? Do you use contouring and highlighting technicians? What is your favorite makeup brand?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti