sunnuntai 28. huhtikuuta 2013

i wear my diamonds (and leather) on skid row







So much leather. I'm using a leather jacket after 4 years again! Even thought I'm so fat that I doesn't look really cool on me. I'm quite stressed about my weight right now because summer is so close already and I still look like a whale :-/
Anyway I'll stop complaining here and show my new clothes! ♥

Leather- fabric jacket - H&M 39,90e
Big diamond necklace - BikBok 14,90e (real price was 29,90e)
Leather- tricot peplum - BikBok 14,90e (real price also 29,90e)

On Friday BikBok had a great offer that all the items were -50% on discount! I was drooling that necklace already a month but the original price kept me away from it; I really didn't wanna pay 30 euros for one necklace which wasn't even a brand. Well of course 15 euros was really attractive price and seduction won me I bought it!

Well that was supposed to me only thing I'm gonna buy but..something happened and also new peplum shirt appeared to my closet :-) well it was only 15 euros too so I just could not resist. But which makes me happy is that I would have to actually pay 60 euros for all of them but now I got both for 3o euros! *happy me* ♥ So this time shopping was deserved!

Last pictures shows my ideal outfit for my new peplum shirt.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Oh honey, makes me so sad to hear you feel you look like a whale :( There's obviously ZERO reason to feel so! You're such a beauty!!! xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. awwwww thank you! so sweet, you made my day :-) lots of love!

      Poista
  2. I really like the peplum top! :D

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You don't have to do it but I just want to let you know ^__^
    http://www.rinkkopuff.blogspot.com/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thanks dear and oh yes I love all these award-things! thank you, I'm sure I'll do it :-)
      kisses!

      Poista