maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2013

happy colors




lol the difference..smaller is my old one



New clothes! As a poor student I really don't have that much money to spend for clothes but when I do I'm so happy! My exam week has started so everyday I get off from school pretty early, like today was 10AM so I decided to go do some small shopping. Last weekend I sold my old clothes which I don't use anymore for my stepmother's daughter with fifty euros! That's why I gave myself permission to go buy something new because now my closet is so hungry.

Neon yellow knit from Cubus (discount) 14,90e
Chiffon flower shirt from Cubus (discount) 14,90e
Romantic style shirt from GinaTrickot, 29,90e
Leather-like-pants from Vero Moda (discount) 6,50e
Huge hair donut from Glitter, 6,90e
Classy ballerinas from Spirit Store (discount) 19,90e


The big day is coming. Exactly after one week we are gonna move to our apartment. So much to do, so much to buy. I got really super duper nice dinette with only 150 euros and I seriously cannot wait to show that! Couldn't be any better! 
Soon I can decorate my apartment I'm so deadly excited :-) But people should see our downstairs. I'm not lying if I say that you can barely move there (I should take a picture of it actually..). 

Anyway I'm sorry about lack of posts (well no one cares anyway lol) but I am really having huge style, face and hair crises. I'm not taking that much pictures of myself lately but I'll try to fix it :-) This is my last week of school yes! Time really flies. Under three weeks to Lana Del Rey's concert, I am gonna pee on my pants.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hi girl! <3
    Not sure why I haven't been seeing your updates on my feed recently :(

    Beautiful buys! You have a talent for putting together outfits that look super glam and sophisticated :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hello other girl haha ♥
      it's okay honey :-) np!

      and awwwww thank you ♥ that is such a sweet comment ♥ love love

      Poista
  2. Iiihana toi muhkea donitsi!! :D

    Paljon onnea uuteen (ensimmäiseen omaan?) kotiin! Ihanaista päästä laitteleen kaikkea miten haluaa ja sisustaa ja vaikka mitä kivaa..hihi ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahaha eikös! odotan jo että uudet pidennykset tulisi, omat on meinaa ihan liian ohut ja lyhyet tollasen donitsin tekemiseen...:-)
      Ja kiitos paljon (kyllä, ensimmäinen "oma"/tai siis yhteinen, koti) onnitteluista! :-)
      sisustus on intohimo mutta vihaan näiden pahvilaatikoiden purkamista kun tuntuu että niitä on oikeesti loputtomasti!

      Poista