maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2013

60's Jacqueline Kennedy


Have you ever thought how today's celebrities got that gorgeous huge hair, without teasing? And what was that super hot hairstyle in 50's and 60's, inspired by president Kennedy's wife Jacqueline Kennedy? As some of you already know, I love 50's and 60's. What is funny is that I have been seeing this hairstyle used by my grandmother. Of course not anymore but in the old pictures from my mom's childhood. 

Would you like to know how did I do this hairstyle?




The secret is this.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This is called "instant beehive" in Finnish "mehiläispesä".
Instant beehives were used in 50's-60's and one of the most famous user for this, and a big inspiration for women, was President Kennedy's wife Jacqueline Kennedy.
Nowadays beehives has become popular again and used a lot by hot celebrities, for example Lana Del Rey, Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson. 

I got my blonde (also available in brown) instant beehive from Foxylocksextensions. They are also selling hair extensions and eyelashes for example. Quality is really good and the price was only £4.99! :-)

This is how it works!


Easy right? Actually you don't need to even tease even the picture says so!
This is really easy way to get perfect beehive hairstyle! 
Order you instant beehive from here!

1 kommentti: