maanantai 2. syyskuuta 2013

what will the postman bring?






Anyone else who cannot wait their shoppings to arrive? Oh well eBay will kill me someday. Even thought I know that autumn has already arrived I still cannot resist new shorts..yes I know; stupid. 

The white one was actually a birthdaygift from Laura but it hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure I can still create some nice outfit with them without getting cold! 
And well about the other shorts..I actually have idea for them! As you can see I have ordered the most comfortable- looking knitting (beige) so I was thinking to use denim shorts with it (well of course gotta use thighs with them..) and I think it will look pretty cute and nice! :-) 

Also ordered some beauty things because my skin is getting really bad now..I'm so feed up with all the blackheads and pimples! Let's wish it's useful :-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti