torstai 22. elokuuta 2013

tell me about the perfect jacket?









Once thanks for my luck, when yesterday at work I decided to check post's shipment tracking about my jacket because finally I got some good news! My jacket from eBay has finally reached far-off Finland! Immediately I decided to to go to post office after work to grab my baby. 
We will see now when I can start to use my love..it's still way too warm :-(

Anyway shipment was actually faster than what the seller promised; she/he was forecasting that the packet will arrive to Finland maybe in 18-26 days. It actually arrived after 16 days! Also the quality of the jacket seems really good and the price wasn't bad either. The jacket itself cost about 20 dollars (about 15 euros) and shipping about 23 euros, so total was under 40 euros. Before I ordered this jacket I knew that some time ago ZARA had really similar jacket (but expensive of course) and that time I really didn't bother to buy it. Funniest thing is that when I got my order...the tag said "ZARA WOMEN".


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti