lauantai 4. toukokuuta 2013

the versatile blogger award


Thank you my dear Catherine for tagging me to the Versatile Blogger Award! I really love doing these even thought they might be quite boring :-)
Anyway let me introduce you the rules of TVBA- challenge:

  • If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award 
  • Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy 
  • Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy 
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly 
  • Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award 
  • Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 things about myself:

1. I'm really interested for some reason about people with schizophrenia. I mean there's nothing fun of it but I would really like to work with those people and try to unravel their thoughts and feelings. And I don't believe that schizophrenia is "illness" but there is something else behind it. 

2.  I love documentaries more than any other tv- shows. I devoured documentaries all around the internet, about history, psychology, people, murders, anything! I just watched really interesting documentary about missing children in the USA.

3. I love spicy food! Before I hated it because I could not handle it but nowadays I can handle almost anything. I'm totally in love with Sichuan food and all their spicy dishes! But the worst thing is that even thought my mouth and throat can handle almost anything I eat, no wonder how spicy and hot is it, but my stomach cannot!! It's really annoying and means that I'll run to the toilet every 15-30mins..anyway hot pot for life.

4. I think my personality is really weird. I have always thought so. That's why I'm always really paranoid about other people because I feel that actually they all hate me. On internet I might seem to be pretty normal but in real life I'm quite strange. That's why I always feel that I'm a intruder to others friend groups. 

5. Right now I feel really really anguished about my weight and size. I wanna loose weight so much. I feel all the clothes looks damn ridiculous on me.

6. I don't like religions. I am Christian but I don't really believe in God or Jesus, nothing. I don't believe that God will help, and I feel that religions are just for controlling people. But I do understand why people rely on God and pray and I of course respect them. But still I won't believe any religions. Only reason I belong to church is that I wanna get married there. Nothing else. This is always a topic which me and my granny will fight about..

7.  I hate my hair at this moment like SO MUCH. The color looks stupid and the length is annoying. My hair ends looks really dry and my hair extensions has cancer or something because they are just dropping of everyday.......I really wish to use a wig again.



I'll nominate:
Laura
Amanda
Monica
Leena
Jo-Ann

Please tell me who wants to be nominated and I'll tag you lol.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti