torstai 9. toukokuuta 2013

BBQ season starts now











You hungry now? Hahahha at least I am. These pictures are from last weekend when we were having fist BBQ outside at my dad's place. Weather was awesome and sun was shining all the time. My family loves bbq and we do it many times in summertime! ♥ And how can I describe this happiness that summer has finally arrived? I cannot. 
This summer will be really busy time for me. Well at first I wanna tell that we got an apartment and the moving day is 1st of June, so it's really soon. I'm really lazy of packing anything so..I'm afraid can we do everything in time. On Monday our direction is IKEA with my stepmother (again) and I'm happy to tell you that I got a job. And what is really lucky for our money is that we don't need to spend our moneys for any of these: TV, sofa, coffee table, tv- stand etc. But right now I really need to get bed for us.
Anyway school is also over soon and busy life is starting! I'll still try to post as often as I can, kisses :-)

6 kommenttia:

  1. I am hungry now! hahaha congratulation for your new job!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahaha that was my evil plan, and thank you Amelia! :-)

      Poista
  2. Varoitit tuli kyllä nälkä xD ja ei vitsit inno roosa sisustat varmaan parhaan kodin ikinä !!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahahahah tiedän! ja joo inno-roosa innostuu :-D tervetuloa tupareihin sitten!

      Poista
  3. Congrats on your new appartment and new job!! Where will you be working? (: xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. awww thank you so much ♥ I'm gonna have marketing job :-)

      Poista