sunnuntai 30. kesäkuuta 2013

fashions fade, style is eternal - Yves Saint- Laurent

I swear this will be the last time ever for me to take pictures without natural lighting...
anyway please try to enjoy!


Woah finally I can say I have been shopping. What made me laugh after taking all these pictures was when I realised that more than half of my clothes are actually from BikBok..well no wonder because that damn store have had so many discounts lately so like I could resist the temptation :-D
Also got my taobao order and I gotta tell you that new order from eBay is coming soon..so more pictures soon (and with better lighting......)!


This time bought three different dresses; one from taobao and two from BikBok.
I might seen the green one already once because I was wearing it on Monica's party, so it's not that new :-)




Green peplum- dress- 24,90e, BikBok


White chiffon tunic- about 4 euros, TaoBao


This one I decided to keep as a secret for awhile, it's the newest dress I got. Also the material of the dress was really hard and annoying to take picture of without right lighting. Anyway I call this my "destiny- dress". 


Okay I really don't know why I'm so fascinated about this snake- thing, but the jeans I bought because they were on discount -70% (ofc in bikbok..) and as a result I started to like that pattern so I wanted to have same type of shorts!


Snake- pattern jeans -8,90e, BikBok
Snake- pattern shorts -9,90e, New Yorker


Coco Chanel hoodie -about 3 euros, TaoBao



Brown jacket -9,90e, BikBok
(L was the only size what they had left..also discount product)


Finally got them! I am so happy and glad! As you can see I have already used them quite much, so it's not that white anymore lol.



White converse All Star- shoes -about 6 euros (real price 25 euros), TaoBao


My dad and stepmother just got back from their trip in France and sure I got some cute souvenirs! They are not clothes but I decided to show you guys those too :-)


I love these! Many years ago when I was in France by myself I also bought these, they smell really nice and spicy and makes your clothes have really sweet smell.


Cutest thing ever! Isn't this tiny bathtub super adorable? The soap is from a real soap factory and it's handmade. Of course because of my name they bought a soap which smells like a rose.
"The delicate fragrance of this soap will arouse your senses and produce a daily wellness" - La Savonnerie Marseillaise

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oii Oii kaikkea kivaa taas !:) kiva 3 eurolla toi hupparin ! Niin halpaa:D Mikäköhän toi musta mekko voisikaan olla?;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha joo ei paljoa maksanut! :-) nii, jaa-a..sitä ei moni tiedä ;-)

      Poista