keskiviikko 3. heinäkuuta 2013

i don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot -Marilyn Monroe




Do you know that feeling when you find something and you know immediately that it belongs to your closet? You can even hear them calling your name! Yes happens to made quite often. This time my new inmate are my new shoes, my new perfect high-heels. 

So say hello & welcome to my new darlings!
These pretty babes I found one day when I was walking around in Itis (shopping mall) before my work started. I really didn't even have any money and I wasn't even supposed to buy anything, just window-shopping you know.




But oh no, when I took my way to Zara to see sales..well you know. I saw these pretty shoes waiting for me on discount shelf! They cost only 30 euros because of the discount but I still felt bad to buy 'em because I knew soon I need to pay the rent and everything (and because I bought like a crazy from eBay..) so I left Zara feeling so wistful.


Later in the evening when I was at work my boyfriend started to send some messages because he was shopping clothes for himself, and I told him that I also found such a beautiful discount heels from Zara, but I didn't buy them. And then! What he said!?
"Let's go buy them for you tomorrow, I pay"
What, what? Oh Gosh how happy I was, it was so sweet!

So thanks to my baby, I have a perfect shoes with my new (secret) dress, love you baby 



4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. thank you amanda..♥
      ja arvaat varmaan minkä mekon kanssa haha!

      Poista
  2. oot niin hyvä valokuvaa et alkaa kohta itkettää :( olen kateudesta soikea mut jeejee ihanat kenkulit<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. mitäää näähän on iha normaaleita? :-D haha..
      ja hehe tiiän♥

      Poista