maanantai 15. heinäkuuta 2013

tattoos are for gangsters

or are they? I have struggled with a bad tattoo- fever already for awhile and I can say it's getting worse all the time. I have so much ideas and dreams, and first tattoo wouldn't be the last..I can promise. The first question is; when should I start and where should I take? Biggest problem what I have is probably money. I know you should always take tattoos in autumn/wintertime, but I'm not really sure can I get money until that. And where should I take my first tattoo? Right now I'm dreaming about having a tattoo on my back and also my thigh/thighs. Many people say that thighs doesn't hurt that much, about back I'm not so sure. And I would really like to start with some part which does not hurt that much lol. 

Well first thing is, I love sugar skulls.


Aren't they so beautiful? All those colours and flowers, they really are perfect tattoos. I was also planning to get one on my thigh, but then I was wondering is it too much and too much "showing"? Anyway you should be proud of your tattoos, so why not?


This is also something what my friend was sketched for me, even thought it would be much more bigger and start from the left shoulder and continue till to right. It's simple and it's beautiful and can have actually many meanings.

Some beautiful text tattoo would be also so amazing on my thigh but about that I'm not that sure yet. Nothing to do that I would not want it, it is just because I don't know what type of text yet. But we will see.

Anyway I am suffering at home with a fever, flu and cough. Let's see if I can survive without coughing my lungs out. I came back from Estonia on Saturday so I do have some shoppings from there. Let's see also if my dear ebay could bring rest of my stuffs here.



6 kommenttia:

  1. Amazing post,love tattoos and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you hun, and why not! I checked your blog and it seems very nice and stylish! :-)

      Poista
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitti :> Rakastuin itsekkin siihen laukkuun (ja ikirakkaus Lana del rey!)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. jep, haluisin vaan sellasen kovan muovisen! :-D olis jeees!
      ja jep ah, lana forever wife!

      Poista