tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

life trough my phone

I'm such a bad blogger and even I might do quite much stuff, I never remember to take pictures?! Anyway, I'll try to make bigger post still this week because I have so many clothes to show!
From today only phone pictures, I'm sorry :-(


ebay brought me many pairs of new lashes! yes!   some shoppings from Tallinn, Estonia..that cosmopolitan..haven't drink it yet because it looks so pretty! ripped jeans mabe by me (even thought I left them to Estonia.......fml) ♥ relaxing beach- day with my boyfriend



♥ playing with my new phones camera ♥ random hair- picture :-) ♥ drinking bubble tea with Laura at E2 ♥ Leena having a visit at our place! ♥ older picture from June  at hotel in Estonia with my cousin


with my boyfriend before going to dinner sneakpeak from new clothes! and well..again!

Anyway I'll catch you guys later, love you!

3 kommenttia: