perjantai 9. elokuuta 2013

must get in autumn/winter 2013

Autumn is coming closer all the time even thought (okay luckily) the weather was forecast to remain warm still quite long. Anyway it's never too early to start to search your inspirations for next season!
This autumn I'm inspired by light colours, oversized pullovers (and so called "hairy" sweaters), peplums, grey, leather and simple t-shirts.



This type of boots are my eye candy this autumn. Before I hated shoes like this but well..never say never. The only problem is the colour; I love the brown boots, but black would be more easy to use with all types of jackets. Nah like I care! :-)


But oh well; say hello to this beautiful thing which is actually called my autumn jacket! That's right, I ordered this the-most-perfect-autumn-jacket-I-have-ever-seen while a go and now I'm waiting to get it! I know I cannot still use it for awhile..but it's enough for me to know that it will be waiting for me in my closet..


Okay for this I know I won't probably never gonna have even money haha :-D Anyway I know UGGs are really mainstream and everyone has them but! Look how cute, fluffy and warm they look! Perfect for winter! But because money is the biggest problem I think I gotta buy some cheap fake ones..:-(



Okay I don't know is this weird (the one that I'm already searching for winter jacket, or that I'm trying it, or the main point here..) that because my boyfriend was supposed to buy me Michael Kors Jet Set- bag for my birthday (which is actually soon!) but after we found out that there's no black ones in Europe so now my boyfriend is probably buying me this :-D I don't know is it weird that your bf is buying you a winter jacket for birthday present in August, but at least I would be really happy about it! This beauty is from ZARA..look at that hoodie!


Okay I know that short doesn't nothing to do on autumn (if you live in really warm country maybe then but..) but I just cannot resist these! There is something so charming on these..and thank to my Laura I'll get these for my birthday..love you!


Again; never say never- situation. First I hated these. Then I thought that they are pretty weird. And then I was thinking that these are pretty cool. And now I love them. I know these maybe suits more for summer/spring time but still! Perfection! 


Anyway that's about the inspiration and now for the other things; my school will start next Tuesday (I'm terrified) and also 27th of this month I'll turn 18 (finally)!  I have so much everything to do but I would also love to show you guys all the pretty stuff I have bought! And one thing also about my birthday I cannot wait is that I'll get my long-time-love present from my parents!! Let me introduce you..

 

Michael Kors watch! I'm already so in love with this beauty and I cannot believe it that I'll actually get it soon! I love You mom & dad! After a long searching and thinking I ended up with this one because it was just absolutely pretty and classy. Not too much diamonds and bling bling but not too less. 

By the way today I went to get my eyelash extensions (I had them last summer) and I didn't remember how perfect and easy they are! My step-mothers daughter makes such a perfect lashes and last time I kept them 2 months! And without fixing them at all! What do you think about lash extensions? Have you tried them or would like to?






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti