perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

someday..

I'll be a perfect (and super stylish) wife & mom! Don't believe it? Well check this!






Yes I can totally admit it that I don't know how to cook. However, today I decided to make food for us (because quite often it's my boyfriend..) and holy moly I did it! Yes I know that tortillas aren't that difficult to do, but I was sure I'll fail the source but hah! I managed it! I actually made damn good tunafish- source and I do feel so proud of myself now.  New top chef is born.

My school started on Tuesday (please kill me) and it seemed like that autumn came immediately; the first school day was raining, thunder and lighting.  The same continued on Wednesday; raining raining and raining. Thursday and today was at least sun shining and warm weather..please mother nature keep like this :-(


However I finally got the camera back from my dad so maybe I (finally) could show all the shoppings what I have done lately. Please beware..there won't be only "couple" pictures.

So let's start with tops!


 White twisted-front shirt - Gina Trickot
Loose black top - Statovarius 
White chiffon shirt - eBay 

Black V-neck shirt - H&M

Peplum top - BikBok

I'm not very sure why I look so..huge in these pictures but I took these in hurry so I'm sorry that pictures are quite bad. Anyway you guys will see them later here :-) Anyway there was the tops, and now the bottoms!

Neon yellow skirt - H&M
Brown leggings - Bershka 
Light blue jeans - ZARA

Like I wrote on my last post, I told that my boyfriend will buy me a winter jacket from ZARA for my birthday, but he bought it already now; he told he does not know how to make a packet so I gotta do it..lol. But look at it! Isn't it lovely! One lady from ZARA store told me this jacket is 80% of down! No wonder it's so warm! So you see Finland..I'm ready for your winter ;-)

Winter jacket - ZARA

I also bought some jewelries this summer, I love love all type of necklaces and bracelets etc! This year neon colours were hot so of course you can find some of those from my jewelery box too! :-)

Neon yellow earrings - Cubus
Pearl earrings - from Estonia

Neon yellow statement necklace - eBay
3 pairs skull bracelets - Gina Trickot
 Golden hand rings - Statovarius 
Neon yellow nailpolish - eBay

Pinkish leather case - TaoBao

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hihihi tuttuja ostoksia;') ihania kaikki! Toi talvitakkki on kyl nii täydellinen !!!:D et näytä näissä yhtää isolta !:D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. eikös olekkin! :-D ja heiii I know! Emmä olisi siitä muuten halunnukkaa! Xiao on paras ♥

      Poista